In the lazier, warmer , longer and hot days of summer, the living may not be easy in hot summer days in India where the mid day temperature reaches to the peak of 45 degrees in the months of April, May, June, July, August, and September. With the starting of summer season, people start suffering from heat related health issues such as dehydration and heat strokes which are very dangerous. The heat can be a killer if you are not careful and take it easy.
Different ways to safe your health this summer :-
- Drink large amount of water. You may also take Cold drinks, orange juice, lemon juice, sugarcane juice, coconut water, butter-ice cream milk, glucose, Watermelon, mango or banana shakes with cold milk
- Eat fruits that contain high level of water like cucumber and water melon, lychee, peach, papaya, etc.
- Always you must carry water bottle and an umbrella with when you go out of your house in sun.
- Make it sure that you take water, juice, cold drinks some good food or fruits at regular intervals to avoid a blank stomach as a safeguard to defeat the heat of the Sun.
- Make your food less oily and spicy.
- Avoid travel for long distance and during the mid day of Sun heat.
Wear only loose-fitting, light and white clothing made from cotton.
- Eat simple yet easily digestive food and also include salad of fresh vegetables / fruits in your daily diet.
- Stay cool at your home and keep yourself as much relaxed as possible.
Do not exercise during the hottest times of day.
- Do not wear dark color cloths because these absorb the heat and increase the body temperature.
So follow our these simple tips and keep enjoying your summer.