Exercise-67: Dwi konasana
- Stand erect on a bare floor with the feet together.
- Extend the arms behind the back and interlock the fingers.
- Raise the hands as high as possible.
- Bend forward at the waist, stretch the arms upward and look as far forward as possible.
- Remain in this position for a short time and then return to an erect position.
- Repeat up to 10 times.
- Inhale while the arms are forward and when returning to the erect position.
- Exhale while bending.
- It strengthens the intra-spinatus muscles between the upper spine and shoulder blades.
- Helps in developing chest and back.
- It is especially useful for young and growing bodies.