Exercise-92:Sirsha angustha yogasana (The head to toe pose)
- Stand erect with your feet about 3 feet apart.
- Clasp the hands behind the back.
- Twist the upper torso to the left.
- Bend the body at the waist, stretch the arms upward, and bring the nose down to the left foot.
- Bend the left leg slightly to assume this position.
- Raise the trunk and recenter the body.
- Repeat on the right side.
- Practice a maximum of 5 times on each side.
- Inhale while standing erect.
- Retain your breath while twisting, bending and rising.
- Exhale when upright.
Not to be practiced by people who have back ailments such as slipped disc, Or sacral infections.
- This asana stretches the hamstring muscles, provides lateral stretch to the spine and eliminates waistline fat deposits.
- It stimulates the entire nervous system and the appetite.
- It helps to remove abdominal problems and constipation.