- Identify causes of stress. Make honest assessments whether stress is related to your home and family, work or other relationship.
- Share your thoughts and feelings with your loved ones.
- Discuss the causes of stress, openly with those concerned.
- Try to avoid unpleasant situations.
- Realize that there are other people experiencing problems similar to yours.
- Simplify your life.
- Manage time and conserve energy. Make time for hobbies, recreational and social activities which will help divert attention away from problems.
- Follow a regular exercise programme. Practice a relaxation routine involving exercises, breathing patterns and meditations.
- Seek help from professional organizations or self-help groups which offers support and advice.
- Try to stay healthy.
- Avoid drugs and alcohol.
- FIND TIME FOR MEDITATION DAILY.
We have to realize that we are the children of immortal bliss. Even if we are the weakest in manifestation- let positive, strong, helpful thought enter our brains from the very beginning in early childhood. Let our lives open to these thoughts and close to negative and paralyzing ones. Instead of emphasizing the negative thought let us train our minds towards positive thoughts.
More Articles related to this topic