Stress manifests itself in myriad ways in our life. Too much of negative stress means we become disagreeable and have to put in much effort to do habitual jobs also. We become oversensitive and tend to be short tempered. The signs of stress are:
- Panic attacks and breathing problems.
- Sleep disorders / insomnia
- Irritability, impatience and excessive anger.
- Digestive and abdominal disorders / pain.
- Fatigue and body ache in almost all parts of the body.
- Increased food / alcohol / smoking / tobacco intake or dependency.
- Muscle tension.
- Loss of or increased appetite.
- Anxiety attacks.
- Grinding teeth / jaw clenching.
- Nervousness / trembling.
- Cold, sweaty hands.
- Loss of libido/ impotency.
The mind’s reaction to stress is harder to predict. These mental reactions vary according to the situation and the person. They may include feelings of anger, fear, anxiety, annoyance or frustration. Prolonged stress is a serious condition can lead to life threatening illnesses particularly high blood pressure, stroke and heart attacks.
More Articles related to this topic