Exercise is not only essential to remain fit and healthy but also to push away disease. It has been recognized now that most of the diseases are related to lifestyles and a sedentary lifestyle is a common cause. Exercises thus benefit the body and mind both- by keeping us fit and stress-free. We derive the following from the exercise:
- Improved motor skill
- Increased muscular strength
- Increased muscular flexibility
- Increased endurance
- Changed shape
- Weight control or weight loss
- Increased relaxation and improved moods.
- Helps to live longer.
- Some forms of weight- bearing exercises pumps Calcium into bones and helps to maintain their density and strength.
- Helps to lower blood pressure
More Articles related to this topic