- Assume base position as before.
- Bend right leg under the knee and clasp hands under the thigh.
- Straighten the right leg without the heel or toe touching the ground.
- Keeping hands clasped under the thigh straighten arms.
Bend the right leg and bring the heel near the right buttock.
Repeat 10 times.
- Also repeat the same asana with the left leg.
- Assume base position.
- Instead of stretching the right leg, hold the thigh near the trunk and rotate the lower leg in a circular motion from the knee.
- Repeat 10 times clockwise and 10 times anti-clockwise.
- Repeat the same procedure with the left leg also.