- Bend forward till the fingers or hands touch the floor on either side or in front of the feet.
- Try touching your knees with the forehead.
- Do not strain.
- Keep your legs straight.
- Exhale as you bend forward.
Try to contract your abdomen in the final position to expel maximum amount of air out of the lungs.
Mantra- Om Surya Namah (Salutations to He Who induces activity)
- Prevents and removes stomach or abdominal ailments.
- Reduces surplus fat in the abdominal region, improves digestion and relieves constipation.
- Improves blood circulation.