Exercise-3: Ankle rotation
- Remain in base position as in exercise1.
- Separate legs while keeping contact with the floor and keeping legs straight.
- Rotate the right foot in clockwise direction from the ankle – for 10 times.
- Rotate the right foot in the same way in the anti-clockwise direction also for 10 times.
- Repeat the same with the left foot.
- Repeat the exercise rotating both feet tog
Exercise-4: Ankle crank
- Assume the base position as before.
- Place right ankle on the right thigh.
- Using left hand- rotate the right foot from the ankle, clockwise 10 times and then anti-clockwise 10 times.
- Repeat the same asana with the left foot also.