Exercise-6: Dynamic spinal twist
- Assume base position.
- Separate legs as much as possible without any discomfort.
- Keeping arms straight, bring right hand to the left big toe while stretching the left leg behind the back.
- Keep both arms in one straight line.
- Turn the head and look backward directing the gaze to the left hand.
- Turn the trunk in the opposite direction while bringing the hand to the right big toe and stretch the right arm behind you.
- This is one set of asana.
- Repeat 10-20 times.
- Initially perform the asana slowly and subsequently increase sped gradually.