Exercise-94: Hasta pada angushthasana (the finger to toe stretch pose)
- Lie on the left side with arms stretched over and behind the head.
- The right foot should rest on the left foot, and the right palm on the left palm.
- Raise the right leg and arm to their full extent without bending them so that they each form a 45 degree angle with the floor.
- Hold the big toe without bending the knee.
- Lower the right arm and leg and repeat on the opposite side.
- Inhale and raise the limbs.
- Exhale while lowering.
Practice a maximum of 10 times on both sides.
On the physical movement.
- This asana makes the hip joints flexible.
- It is especially beneficial for young girls.
- It is useful for reducing fat on the hips and thighs.