Exercise-32: Rotational viewing
- Maintain the same position as in exercise 31.
- Place the left hand on the left knee and hold right fist above the right leg.
- The right thumb should point upwards and the arm straight.
- Make a large circular movement with the right thumb- moving to the left- upward-curving to the right and finally returning to the starting position.
- Keep eyes focused on the thumb without moving the head.
- Repeat 5 times each in clockwise and anti-clockwise direction.
- Close eyes and rest.