EXERCISES FOR THE EYES
The stress And strain of daily life, pollution, gazing at a computer / TV screen for long hours takes it toll on the eyes. As a result weak eyesight, headache and other ailments are on the rise. These asanas are very useful for providing relief to the tired eyes.
The more often these asanas are done the better. However, for want of time these could be performed in the morning and evening at least.
- Sit facing the sun and relax.
- Rub the palms of both hands together vigorously to heat them.
- Place the warm palms on your eyes.
- Feel the energy transmission from the hands to the eyes and remove palms from the eyes after 2-3 minutes.
- Repeat at least 3-4 times.
It relaxes, revitalizes and recharges the optic nerves.Preferably practice this asana at sunrise.