Exercise-83: Utthan prishthasana (The lizard pose)
- Lie flat on the stomach with the arms crossed under the lower chest while holding the biceps (upper arms).
- The toes should be stretched, the head facing forward, with the body weight on the forearms.
- The elbows should not move during the entire round.
- Raise the trunk and hips so that you are supported by the knees and upper arms.
- Stretch the torso backwards placing the chin and chest on the ground.
- Return to the raised position and then to the lying position.
- Practice a maximum of 10 times.
Inhale while raising the hips (twice during each round).
Exhale while lowering the hips (twice during each round).
On the back.
After a forward bending asana.
Exercises and strengthens the diaphragm and tones the entire back, especially the nerves and muscles.