Exercise-17: Leg rotation
- Lie flat on your back with legs straight and arms on the side and in line with the body.
- Keeping the right leg straight- raise it above the floor.
- Rotate the leg 10 times each in clockwise and then anti-clockwise direction.
- Repeat with the left leg.
- After some rest raise both legs together and rotate them while keeping them together in clockwise and anti-clockwise direction 10 times each.
Keeping head and rest of the body flat on the floor is necessary. After completing this exercise- rest to regain your breath. Do not strain.