- Sit in vajrasana.
Place both hands flat on the floor in front beneath the shoulders.
- Raise the buttocks and stand on the knees.
- Inhale, depress the spine and raise the head.
- Exhale, lower the head and arch the spine.
- Again depress the spine and raise the head.
- Keep the arms straight and vertical.
- Improves flexibility of the neck, shoulders and spine.
- It tones the reproductive system and benefits pregnant women.
- Women suffering from menstrual irregularities and leucorrhea get better.
- Relieves cramps experienced by some women during menstruation.
To be practiced by pregnant women only up to up to 3 month’s pregnancy. Benefits of the asana are greatly enhanced if stomach is contracted during exhalation.