- Sit in vajarasana.
Place your hands on the knees.
- Inhale and raise your arms in a vertical position above your head.
- Exhale while bending your trunk forward keeping your arms in line with the trunk.
- Rest your hands and forehead on the floor in front of the body.
- Retain your breath for a short time in the final position.
- While inhaling return to the starting position when trunk and arms are vertical.
- Repeat 10 times.
Normal or slow deep breathing may be practiced in prostrate position to prolong the asana.
Concentration- On breathing.
- Tones the pelvic muscles, relaxes the sciatic neves andcregulates the functioning of the adrenal glands relieving sciatica, constipation and anger.
- Benefits women with underdeveloped pelvis.
- Removes sexual disorders in general.
Hold the right wrist with the left hand behind the back and perform the asana as above.
Hold the fists in the lower portion of the abdomen and perform the asana.