Exercise-58: Hasta utanasana
- Stand erect with feet together and arms at the side.
- Cross hands in front of the waist.
- Inhale and raise the arms above and behind the head.
- Bend the neck backward and spread the arms wide to bring them in line with the shoulders.
- Retain your breath while the hands are raised above the head.
- Re-cross the wrists and lower the arms while exhaling to bring then in front of the waist.
- Repeat 10 times.
- It rectifies round shoulders defect and loosens the shoulder joints.
- Stimulates blood circulation and rejuvenates neurons in the brain.
- Stretches the spine and tones spinal nerves.