Exercise-37: Makrasana (crocodile posture)
- Lie flat on the stomach.
- Raise the head and shoulders and rest your head on the palms of your hands with elbows resting on the floor.
- Close your eyes and relax.
Breathing-Natural and in rhythm.
Duration-For as long as possible.
Concentration-On your breathing process and the number of respirations.
- Useful for people with slipped disc, stiff neck and any other spinal disorders.
- Provides relief from asthma and other lung ailments.
- Practice this simple asana for maximum relief from these diseases.