Exercise-38: Matsaya Kridasana (The flapping fish pose)
- Lie on the stomach with fingers interlocked under the head.
- Fold the left leg sideways and bring left knee close to the ribs.
- Shift the arms to the left and rest the left elbow on the left knee.
- Rest the right side on the crook of the right arm.
- The position resembles a flapping fish.
Breathing– Normal and relaxed in the stoic pose.
Duration– For as long as possible on both sides and for sleeping.
Concentration-On your breathing process.
- This asana redistributes waistline fat deposits.
- Removes constipation and stimulates digestive peristalsis by stretching the intestines.
- Relieves sciatic pain by relaxing the nerves in the legs.
- An excellent rest pose.