Exercise-18: Cycling (i)
- Raise the right leg and make 10 cycling movements each first in forward and later reverse mode.
- Repeat the same with the left leg.
Exercise-18: Cycling (ii)
- Using both legs together make alternate cycling movements 10 times forward and 10 times in reverse.
Exercise-18: Cycling (iii)
- Now keep both legs locked together and do 10 forward and 10 reverse cycling movements.
- Keep rest of the body flat on the floor. After completing this exercise- rest to regain your breath. Do not strain.