- Suck on 3 peppercorns with a pinch of black cumin seeds (shah jeera) and a pinch of salt.
- Burn a clove by stirring on a hot tava or pan. Keep this in the mouth and suck on it.
- 3-5 drops of clove oil mixed with a clove of crushed garlic and ½ tsp honey helps soothe the throat.
- In a cup of boiling water add 1 tsp turmeric powder and 1 tsp carom seeds ( ajwain ). Boil till half. Add 1 tsp of honey and have 2 times a day.
- 50 gm of sugar candy (mishri) with 50 gm pepper powder. Mix with pure ghee to make small pellets. Keep in mouth and suck on them, 3-4 times a day.
- The body should be kept warm – especially the feet, chest, throat and head. Sweating is very helpful.
- Chew 4 basil (tulsi) leaves with 2 black peppers atleast 3-4 times in a day.
Cough cure remedies for INFANTS :
- 1 tsp of holy basil (tulsi) leaves mixed with honey.
- Apply some saffron strands made into a paste with one betel leaf on the infants forehead and soles of the feet.
This photo is copyright protected