Ayurveda Tips For Healthy Heart
Heart is a, muscular organ that pumps blood to all parts of the body. The rhythmic beating of the heart is a ceaseless activity, lasting from before birth to the end of life.
Therefore it is important to maintain a good health of our heart if we want to live a long and a healthy life.
The human heart’s job is to pump nutrient-rich blood throughout your body. If you smoke, take drugs, or drink alcohol excessively, you are giving your heart extra work. Your heart cannot handle too much extra work over a long period of time. Over time, the health of your heart will suffer.
Some remedies to keep heart healthy are:
1. Keep yourself happy and away from stress.
2. Have adequate amount of sleep.
3. Exercise regularly.
4. Practice yoga
5. Go for walk daily
6. Quit smoking and alcohol
7. Keep yourself close to low fat, high-fiber diet.
8. Eat fresh fruits and lots of vegetables
9. Milk products like cheese, butter etc. and non-vegetarian foods should be avoided as they are rich in fat.
10.One teaspoonful of anise powder mixed with one or two teaspoonful of honey acts a very nice tonic for the heart. It strengthens the heart muscles and improves its functions.
11. Include ginger in your diet. It acts as a heart tonic.
12. Everyday eat one garlic as first thing in morning.
13. Drink skimmed milk.
14. Reduce your salt intake.
15. Drink lots of water.(Everyday try to have atleast 10-12 glasses of water)