Ayurveda Tips To Cure Depression
Depression is a mood disorder in which feeling of loss, anger and sadness interfere with your routine life.
Depression may be caused due to many reasons or it may be because of a single reason:
1. Depression may be genetic (run in families for generations).
2. It may be because of trauma and stress (like death of some loved one, sudden/long financial crises).
3. Low self-esteem and a negative outlook .
4. Serious medical conditions like heart disease, cancer, and HIV can lead to depression.
5. In some cases, depression can be caused by medications used to treat certain medical conditions.
The symptoms of depression include:
1. Constant feeling of sadness, irritability, or tension.
2. Decreased interest or pleasure in usual activities or hobbies.
3. Feeling of loss of energy or feeling tired despite lack of activity.
4. Change in appetite, with significant weight loss or weight gain.
5. sleeping pattern Changes, like difficulty in sleeping, early morning awakening, or sleeping too much
6. restlessness or feeling slowed down
7. step-down in ability to make decisions or concentrate
8. feelings of ineptitude, hopelessness, or guilt
9. thoughts of suicide or death
Depression can be cured by :
1. Practicing meditation.
2. Doing regular exercise.
3. Taking proper diet.
4. Taking adequate sleep.
5. Avoiding coffee, sugar, alcohol, smoking .
6. Develop a hobby for your free time.
7. Use cardamom and basil (tulsi) leaves while making tea, etc .
8. In your free time visit your friends.
9. Donot believe in your own negetive thoughts.
10. Discuss your problem with a good doctor.