Ayurveda Remedies For Joint Pain
Joint pain means aching ankles, knees, and shoulders. A joint pain continues for more than 3 days.
There are many causes of joint pain. Some of them are :
1. Infection in the joint
2. Inactive daily life
3. Lack of exercise
4. Poor diet plan
Some remedies to cure joint pain are:
1. Hot or cold water treatments are easy ways to soothe joint pain. Soak a cloth in hot water and keep it on your joints for 4-5 minutes. Repeat it for atleast half an hour. OR soak a cloth in cold water and keep it on your joints for 4-5 min. Do it more not more than 15 minutes.
2. Gently rub the muscles directly above and below the sore joint.
3. Include ginger in your routine diet.
4. To get relief from joint pain massage it with warm mustard oil .
5. Make a mixture of equal parts of dried ginger , black pepper and a pinch of black salt. Take a teaspoonful of this mixture with warm water.
6. Increase your intake of fresh fruits and vegetables .
7. Avoid dairy products (except plain yogurt).
8. Avoid drinking alcohol .
9. Quit smoking .
10. Avoid usage of vegetable oils .
11. Go for regular walks .
12. Make yoga part of your daily life.